** ENTER TO WIN A FREE COPY OF MY BOOK - DETAILS IN POST **

ContactMe

Search Blog

translate


This design was created by JD of TyingItAllTogether, I am only showing how to tie it and attach it to a buckle.
I am frequently asked how I attach buckles to bracelets, since it's hard to explain, I thought I would show it in this tutorial. The method used to attach this bracelet to a buckle will work on many different types of knot designs.





This tutorial is broken down into three parts, but for a better explanation of how to tie this bracelet, I've uploaded the tutorial in Adobe Acrobat PDF form. To download the tutorial, right-click on the following link and select "Save As", or just click it to open it in your browser: Download Tutorial.






SOURCES AND REFERENCES


Post a Comment

If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to comment. I can usually reply to comments within a short period of time, in the mean time you might try searching Google and entering your question there, this usually works for me.

Thank you for reading and don't forget to subscribe for updates by clicking the links in the menu in the upper-right corner, or you may Subscribe to Unique Ropecraft by Email.

Note:Your comment will not appear directly after submitting, comments require authorization prior to publishing.

Designs by ViperLabs DevTEAM