** ENTER TO WIN A FREE COPY OF MY BOOK - DETAILS IN POST **

ContactMe

Search Blog

translate


I am truly pleased with the support from my readers, I asked you to click on the advertising links and try to reach five dollars in revenue in one day and you really came through, at last count it was over seven dollars, Thank You.
Since you did your part, I've been working for the past several hours to put together the tutorial that I promised.
As with most of my tutorials, I'll be including the tutorial in PDF form and a shorter version that is in image format.




The Wide Cobbled Solomon Bar is tied by using an original design by JD at TyingItAllTogther and then joining two of them together.

VIEW THE FULL TUTORIAL
Download a copy of the Adobe PDF to store on your hard drive by right-clicking on the link below and selecting "Save As..." and select a spot on your drive where you want it to be stored. Or you may simply click on the link to open in your browser (you must have a free copy of Adobe Reader installed on your computer).


THE SHORTER BLOGGER VERSION TUTORIAL
Paracord used in this tutorial:
  • Two-Four foot strands of paracord (blue)
  • One-Two foot strand of paracord (blue loop)
  • One-Six foot strand of paracord (black)
Before beginning this tutorial you should be familiar with the original design of this knot by TyingItAllTogther, the Cobbled Solomon Bar. The wide version is simply two Cobbled Solomon Bars joined together.

NOTE: I've been receiving requests to show how I tied the Wide Solomon Keychain with the loop, you can tie it by starting the same way as this tutorial starts.

WCSB Part I
WCSB Part II
WCSB Part III


SOURCES AND REFERENCES


Post a Comment

If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to comment. I can usually reply to comments within a short period of time, in the mean time you might try searching Google and entering your question there, this usually works for me.

Thank you for reading and don't forget to subscribe for updates by clicking the links in the menu in the upper-right corner, or you may Subscribe to Unique Ropecraft by Email.

Note:Your comment will not appear directly after submitting, comments require authorization prior to publishing.

Designs by ViperLabs DevTEAM